Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tweet, Tweet

It has been awhile....enjoy

RyanGrant25 -This movie Boondock Saints 2 is terrible.. But I'm going to gut it out lol
Comment: Professional athletes really are like the rest of us

RayRice27-Just landed in green bay it's pretty cold out here and very depressing I guess Monday night we will spark a fire in this town
Comment: Depressing? I don't know a worse insult for a town, especially for one where people put cheese on their head

D_Hest23 Fans n family keep your heads up we coming back, bear down baby!
Comment: I'm not sure if I want that pun to be intended or not

OGOchoCinco http://twitpic.com/sedv5 - I better score 3 times today because--see for yourself
Comment:.......no comment

drewstanton I just posted a new blog at www.drewstanton.com.
Comment: Tweet itself not all that interesting, but his website was terribly awkward. All the pictures are him standing uncomfortably with the ball and blogging about how he wants Matthew Stafford to be hurt.....ok he did say he was kidding

Percy Harvin
GatorKing12 Gators National Championship + Vikings Super Bowl
Comment:oops


Bernard Berrian
B_Twice Pullin up to the stadium and seein more purple than cardinal red. Lovin it!!
Comment: Loving his profile picture more.......maybe not




No comments:

Post a Comment